· Musk spoke for nearly two hours in a 'Twitter Spaces' audio chat on Saturday
· He addressed files illuminating Twitter's censorship ahead of 2020 electio
· Claimed Twitter acted as an 'arm of the Democratic National Committee'
· Files released Friday showed Twitter staff discussing ban on Hunter laptop story
· They also show requests from 'Biden team' to remove nude images of Hunter
PUBLISHED: 02:45 GMT, 4 December 2022 | UPDATED: 03:29 GMT, 4 December 2022
“Musk also said he thought it was 'possible' that personnel at the social media firm gave preference to left-wing candidates during Brazil's election this year, without providing evidence.
Musk completed his acquisition of Twitter on Oct. 27, just days before Brazil's presidential second round runoff vote, when far-right incumbent Jair Bolsonaro was defeated by leftist Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva.
'I've seen a lot of concerning tweets about the recent Brazil election,' Musk wrote on Twitter when asked by a user about elections possibly 'handled' by the company's previous management.
'If those tweets are accurate, it's possible that Twitter personnel gave preference to left wing candidates,' added the billionaire.”
Continue lendo AQUI.